Monday 10 February 2014

Les Paul Jnr Double Cut: Sound Demo

OK, so for those of you interested in how this little rocker sounds, I have done a quick sound demo. Please excuse the crap playing and the snare in the background. Unfortunately I forgot to turn the snare off before recording. The guitar is being played through a Fender Reverb amplifier with no additional pedals or effects other than those provided by the amp itself.


Remember, what you are hearing is the stock pickup straight from the Pitbull kit. I have added a bone nut, but apart from that the sustain and the tone comes from all stock parts. The majority of the demo is with the tone circuit bypassed completely so you are hearing the P90 in all it's glory. Although I added an orange-drop cap, most of the time it isn't even in the mix.

I gotta say, I love the way this baby sounds, and it really is a dream to play! That stock P90 really is a surprise. I really didn't expect the quality (and quantity!) of sound that this thing pumps out!

No comments:

Post a Comment