Wednesday 23 April 2014

Solid Body PRS: Surf-90s are Here!

My GFS Surf-90 Pickups with white surrounds arrived today for the PRS and they look awesome! Finally I get to see what this funky axe is going to look like all put together! What do you think? I reckon it's going to look killer..


Just a few more coats of Tru-Oil for the body and a last coat of Wudtone top-coat for the neck and I can start to think about the headstock. I'm really digging the vintage yellow neck with the greenish body!


Currently I'm considering just spraying the headstock black. The thought of matching the Colortone dye from the body and then applying all those coats of Tru-Oil really doesn't excite me much. The black will provide a great contrast for my headstock decal anyway. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment