Monday 7 April 2014

Surf Monster Telecaster: New Spray Colour Arrives

After a few days testing and considering the "Studebaker Green" I had previously ordered for the seafoam green telecaster build, i decided that I really wasn't happy with it. The colour was too blue for me and I wanted a touch more green in the mix. And so it was back to OzGraff to choose a new colour.


What I ended up with was 'Linz Iceberg' from the 'Ironlak' range of spray enamels. Sounds kinda seafoamy I guess. The colour on the can is a little more aqua that I was hoping for, but I'll have to see how it looks out of the can. We can never get exactly what we want it seems! This will definitely be what I end up going with however - there won't be any more changes again, I can't afford it!

No comments:

Post a Comment