Saturday 6 September 2014

Johnny Ramone Mosrite: Sound Demo

OK, so for those of you interested in how this punk rock icon sounds with its DiMarzio FS-1 on-board, I have done a quick sound demo. Please excuse the crap playing. The guitar is being played through a Fender Deluxe 112 amplifier with no additional pedals or effects other than the overdrive and reverb provided by the amp itself.


I'm certainly no great player, but I gotta say, I love the way this baby sounds. The DiMarzio has replicated Johnny's guitar sound really nicely. If only I had a Marshall head and cabinet to top it off.

It was hard to sync up the original backing track with my playing so it's a little off. But hey, you get the picture. It's punk after all - it doesn't need to be perfect. I'm loving playing this beast!

No comments:

Post a Comment